Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random Bits

Pin It
One of the fun things we sell are wonderful necklaces made by my oldest daughter. 

 She takes what she calls "Random Bits" and puts them all together and makes something original, one of a kind and beautiful. 

She has quite the eye, and often you will find her and her Daddy taking apart old machines that no longer work to find her "Bits".
Minature pulley.  How cute is that?

A gear, old key, I love those numbers, and a few jewels for sparkle.
It always looks different, depending on how it's hanging.
And the best part?  It's mine.  She made it special for me, I picked out the "Bits".

I am linking this to Donna's Copy Me Challenge at Funky Junk Interiors.  I don't know if she wears jewelry, but if she does, I bet it would look something like this.

T (one of the bricoleurs)

2 comments:

Lori said...

I want to see some of A's necklaces when I come. Only 9 more days...!

Helen said...

That's one talented granddaughter I have...oh, I mean your daughter! I wonder where she gets all of this talent... not from me!