About a week ago, I was nominated by Three O'Clock Winds for
The Versatile Blogger Award.
I was suprised when Erica said that she was inspired by reading my blog. Thank you so much! I am happy when I can inspire someone with a new idea of how to decorate or how to redo a piece of furniture.
So here are the rules for what I need to do.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Link to their blogs.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here is a list of 15 blogs that I read and follow for a variety of reasons. These bloggers inspire me, encourage me,(thanks Mom and B & L), keep me in touch with their families, have great tutorials, let me know about other dealers, a few have cute little shops, and a few bring me the most traffic on my own blog. Thanks so much ladies!
These are not in any specific order. I am am happy to see when any of them has posted.
(Wow, that's hard, only 15?)
O.K. Erica, seven things about myself.
- I have always lived in Northern California.
- I am a true bricoleur at heart. Always trying to use things in different ways.
- I live in a house that is almost 100 years old. (Built in 1915)
- I am afraid of snakes and mice.
- I have three sweet children, two girls and a boy and a wonderful husband. I am the oldest of six.
- I want God's will for my life.
- Antiquing is in my blood, my parents are also dealers.
So there you have it! You know a little bit more about me and you know some of my favorite blogs.
Thanks for reading!
Terry (one of the bricoleurs)