Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Sneak Peak for Remnants of the Past

Pin It
For the last
 show (in the fall) I did several posts with vignettes of what we were taking to the show.  For this show, I have a few sneak peaks of what we will be taking.  Hopefully I will be able to do another post before the show, but if not, here are a few teasers.

French chair with ticking seat.

Baskets, another chair, big grapevine wreath, sideboard.

Vintage enamel street signs.

Blue jars, vintage prescription boxes.

I will always have sheet music wreaths.

Large primitive island.

Chippy blue and white shutters.

Metal cans with great patina.

That's it for now folks!  I told you it was a peak.  I don't have time to set up perfect vignettes this time.  I hope this will satisfy you for now.  Hope to see you at the show, and if not, I promise I will take pics of the show to share later.


Terry (one of the bricoleurs)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love your booth and I will be stopping by this year! Will you have any of the metal locker baskets like you've had in the past? I bought one a few shows ago and now I need two more : )

The Smith Hotel said...

Have a great show! I'm sure it will be a great weekend for everyone!

kathee said...

Hey Girl...I wish you the very best! Have fun and keep us posted! I'm not doing the show this year...too much on my plate! xok