Friday, October 14, 2011

Vendors and their spaces @ Remnants of the Past~Part 2

Pin It
This is part two of some of the vendors that were at the Remnants show.
Again I was not able to get everyone's photo, just a few.  I hope you enjoy!



Stephani from Ruby Rose brought her adorable little trailer to the show.


They are a local business in the San Luis Obispo area.



The first day there was a book signing by Brooke and Steve Giannetti from Velvet and Linen.  Their book Patina Style is beautiful.  I am enjoying mine.

The second day another book signing took place by Susan Branch.  The line was clear to the door!



Yes, Cindy from Queen of Tarte was there.



Kymberley from A Beautiful Mess had a large space in the front as you walked in the door.



These ladies were our neighbors, Tina and Karen Chambers were across from us.  Victoria had a space inside.  Marilyn Thompson was right beside us.  They all sell at A Beautiful Mess.



Lulu of Dusty Lu Interiors in front of our space.  A very nice lady and talented photographer.



I love this pic of Judy and her daughter Devon.



Here is one of Judy and I in our space.
We are honored to have been a part of such a talented group of vendors. 
Stay tuned for a few more pics of the show!

We had a great time and look forward to the next one!

Terry (one of the bricoleurs)





4 comments:

Stina said...

Looks very nice.:-) Stina

Judy said...

Oh Terry, The pictures are beautiful! You were right! I love the one of Devon and me! I also love the one of you and me. Can I take it to use in future blog posts? Thank you for being a part of Remnants. I cannot imagine your family not being there now. Love to you and your family! xo Judy

Sandy@TheOliveandRose said...

Great post Terry...it all looks so great. Im glad you took so many great pictures to share. See you soon, S.

Warm Hugs Design said...

Terry you have such a great eye for photography! Love all the photos. Keep it up!

Warm hugs,
Pam