Thursday, May 19, 2011

Frolic Presents Antiques in the Garden

Pin It
My daughter and I will be part of the show Antiques in the Garden hosted by Carey & Suzanne of Frolic.

This is a French inspired Fleamarket filled with unique items for your Heart, Home & Garden.

 This show will take place
Saturday, May 21, 2011
8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.

2350 Dayton Road
Chico, CA 95928
(530) 891-4072
A sneak peak of some of the items we will have for sale.

Zinc top potting table/workbench on rollers.  Stained glass window.

Lots of pillows and garden.

Petite secretary, chandelier, sheet music, old books, and much much more!
We hope to see you there!
Terry (one of the bricoleurs)

6 comments:

blossoms vintage chic said...

So excited for you...wish I could be there to shop! Love those burlap pillows!! Wishing you a wonderful show and hoping to see pics on your next post!
xo
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could stop by, you have some amazing treasures that would look just right in my home =) Have a blast! Xoxoxo ~Ashley 1942charm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looking Good, Terry. We're so excited to have you and your daughter coming up to spend the day with us. Just let us know what we can do to help.

Carey

kathee said...

Wish I could be there or....you could be with us at three speckled hens...I'm so going to miss you this time!!! xoxokathee

Helen said...

We would love to see a picture of you and your daughter at the show...

The Green Mum said...

It was so fun meeting you yesterday, and I love my new suitcase! I love your booth and all your creations! Have a BLESSED day!
Zizi Ukestad
aka
The Green Mum
www.thegreenmum.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Green-Mum/114932435191896